Senior Golang Developer
Sabavision is the biggest advertisement network in Iran and one of the a few using RTB technology as it's Ad Engine to function within global standards.
Here in the Sabavision tech department, we believe in life quality and we leverage development cycles to ensure we are reaching a better overall quality for each and every member of our family.
We are following the micro decision principle which allows every team member to make choices on their own within the responsibility scope, and we believe in moving fast and failing faster to improve the development cycle and providing a growing environment for everybody inside the team.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Engineering Manager.
To further turn our ideas into reality we are looking for Senior developers capable of design and implementing new features into our platform as well as refactor/review many parts of the current stack with the following requirements:
- Passionate and ready to face challenges
- Own the project from design to release.
- Strong experience in Go
- Understanding of backend architectures and their trade-offs
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture
- Be used to professional software development methodologies, such as automated testing, code reviews, CI/CD, agile methodologies.
- Experience in building software with scalability and fault tolerance in mind
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Very Good communication skills
- English(read/write) Knowledge preferred.
- Ability to communicate with team members
- Interested in leading a team and capable of working within a team
- A very flexible working arrangement including fully remote option*
- Unlimited vacation policy*
- Your choice of laptop and equipment in case needed for the job
- Loans and bonus packages
- Gathering and fun events
- Team trips and more fun!
Hiring Process :
- Technical Interview including a friendly chat about past experience and there might be a task after or during the interview
- Second interview will be about the job responsibilities and both side overall view about the job and the company
- Manager interview, this will be the final interview with the manager and where you will receive an offer.